Camp Bimini employs youth and those young at heart in many part-time and full-time positions for our summer program.
Camp Bimini, United Church Camp near Stratford is accepting applications for our Program Team.
Individual applications to be accepted. Applications must include a cover letter (highlighting your most influential leadership experience, a description of your strengths and interests, and your goals as a Camp Bimini Program Team member) and a resume (including a description of your experience working with youth and children, leadership roles you have held or are currently in, and leadership training experiences). Two individuals will be hired. Application deadline Tuesday, December 10th, 2013. Only those contacted will be interviewed.
Please send applications to:
Kathy Poirier, chair of Camp Bimini Personnel Committee email@example.com
Job description for the program team available here.
We are now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Counselor-in-training (age 15, born 1998)
- Counselor (age 16 or older, born 1997 or earlier)
- Music Director (age 16 or older, born 1997 or earlier)
- Craft Director (age 16 or older, born 1997 or earlier)
- Sports Director (age 16 or older, born 1997 or earlier)
- Kitchen Assistant (age 16 or older, born 1997 or earlier)
- Head Lifeguard (age 17 or older with current NLS certificate)
- Assistant Lifeguard (age 16 or older with Bronze Cross)
Applications will be accepted until Saturday, February 16th, 2013